APPLICATION ASSISTANCE FOR DISABILITY CLAIMS
If you need to file for Social Security Disability (Disability Insurance Benefits) you can process your application online. Previously, Social Security required someone to file their own application, however, now we can help you file this application online.
You need to be sure and have the following documents when preparing to file online:
• Any divorce or marriage information, i.e. current spouse name, date of birth and social security number, previous spouse name and beginning and ending dates for the marriage by divorce or death, and place of marriages.
• List of jobs and duties you have had in the last 15 years
• Income for the past two years with name, address and phone number of employers for past two years with job titles
• Names, addresses, and dates of doctors, clinics or hospital visits
• Name of medications you are currently taking
• Any benefits information from temporary or permanent workers’ compensation type benefits you received.
• Dependent information
• Banking information if you wish to have your funds direct deposited
All of this information is required to file a claim for SSA Disability benefits online. If you need assistance filing your application, please call our office at 251-343-1111 for a free consultation. Gardberg & Kemmerly specializes in helping the injured and disabled in Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, and Louisiana.