When You Have Suffered Serious Burn Injuries, We Can Help
Serving People in Mobile and Throughout the Gulf Coast
The attorneys at Gardberg & Kemmerly, P.C. Attorneys at Law, have helped many burn victims recover their damages. Burn injuries often involve products that are either defective or have inadequate warning labels. Other injuries occur when established regulations are ignored. Our legal team will diligently investigate your claim and fight for your rights.
Examples of the burn injuries we have handled successfully:
- Chemical fire resulting from using torch to dismantle chemical tanks
- Explosion of a butane stove or a recreational vehicle
- Fire resulting from the defective installation of fuel system in a cabin cruiser
- Several 2nd degree burn/hot coffee cases
- Apartment building fires
- Several other burn cases with varied fact scenarios
We know from long experience the suffering that burn injury victims endure and we want to help you. We will give you a free initial consultation. If you decide to hire us, we don’t get paid before you get paid!
No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
Free background information available upon request.