Mr. Seanor knew that he wanted to become an attorney to serve the underserved. After graduating from Southern Miss, he attended law school at Arizona Summit School of Law in Phoenix, Arizona. During law school, Mr. Seanor was a law clerk at the Law Offices of Leary and Wence, in Scottsdale, Arizona where he practiced Probate and Estate Planning law. In 2014, Mr. Seanor was admitted to practice law in Arizona. Shortly thereafter, Mr. Seanor returned home to the Gulf Coast to serve those in his own community. He was admitted to the practice of law in the State of Alabama in 2015.
Prior to joining Gardberg and Kemmerly in 2019, Mr. Seanor practiced mainly in the area of personal injury and has gained valuable knowledge both inside and outside of the courtroom. Mr. Seanor’s practice in the areas of probate and personal injury make him particularly well suited to handle Veterans' disability claims.
Mr. Seanor has devoted his entire career to helping injured indivduals who deserve compensation for their injuries. Now, he is honored to be able to assist one of the most underserved segments of our population, the injured Veterans of the United States miliatary.
Areas of Practice
- Veterans' Disability 100%
- Alabama, 2015
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama, 2018
- U.S. Court of Veterans Appeals, 2019
- Phoenix School of Law, Phoenix, Arizona
- J.D. - 2013
- Southern Miss, Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- B.A. - 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Organization of Veterans Advocates, Member, 2019 to Present
- Mobile County Bar Association, Member, 2019 to Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Committee member, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of South Alabama, 2020 to 2021
Fraternities and Sororities
- Sigma Chi