Experienced Personal Injury and Social Security Benefits Lawyers in Mobile, Alabama
Gardberg & Kemmerly, P.C. Attorneys at Law: Disability and Personal Injury Lawyers
- Have you suffered an injury in an accident that was not your fault?
- Are you unable to work because of a mental or physical illness?
- Are you uncertain how to proceed to obtain compensation for your medical expenses?
- Have you been turned down when you applied for disability income?
- Do you want to appeal your VA benefit decision? Or re-open your claims for service connected or increased disability ratings?
You Are Not Alone
Our clients have likely experienced one of the above scenarios. That is why we are here. Gardberg & Kemmerly, P.C. Attorneys at Law, is dedicated to protecting your rights and pursuing the compensation and benefits you deserve. We help people who have been disabled because of a stroke, heart condition, or other physical or mental illness obtain Social Security Benefits. We help people who have suffered head injuries, back injuries, amputations, broken bones or who have lost a loved, one obtain the compensation that they need to move on with their lives. We are proud to represent Veterans’ for disability claims.
Hold Insurers and Government Bureaucracies Accountable
Our principal lawyers, Jonathan P. Gardberg and Linda F. Clausen, bring more than 50 years of combined legal experience and a track record of winning thousands of successful Social Security claims and millions of personal injury client dollars to each individual case. We care about helping those who do not know the law and we believe in equal justice under the law.
Social Security Assistance
- Social Security Disability (SSD)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Disability Benefits (VDB)
- Car and truck accidents
- Burn accidents
- Slip, trip and fall accidents, involving head injury, broken bones, tissue damage and other injury
- Medical malpractice
- Defective medical products
We offer a free case evaluation and consultation to explain your rights and educate you about options for how to proceed. Our personal injury and disability lawyers handle personal injury, wrongful death and disability claims on a contingency fee basis. This means that you do not pay attorney fees unless we secure compensation or benefits for you.
No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
Free background information available upon request.