Auto and Truck Accident Injuries
Mobile, Alabama, Car and Truck Accident Lawyers Fight for You
Free Initial Consultation!
The attorneys of Gardberg & Kemmerly, P.C. Attorneys at Law, have been helping injured people recover their damages from all types of car, motorcycle and truck accidents, since the inception of our firm. We know how to recover your damages including: pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost wages, medical bills and punitive damages.
The insurance adjuster represents the insurance company’s interests and it is their job to make you go away with as little of their company’s money in your pocket as possible. If you hire Gardberg & Kemmerly, P.C. Attorneys at Law, we will fight for your rights and strive to make the insurance company pay you for all your damages.
We care about our clients and we want you to receive the compensation you deserve. There is no fee or cost for an initial consultation. Furthermore, we don’t get paid until you do!
The Do’s and Don’ts if you are injured in a motor vehicle accident:
- Do get the name and contact information from any witnesses to your accident at the time of the accident, if possible.
- Do take pictures of property damage and injures as soon as possible.
- Do talk to a lawyer about your case before you speak to anyone else; especially an adjuster.
- Do bring a copy of the declaration page from all insurance policies’ that may cover you, or the vehicle you were driving, to the meeting with a lawyer. You may have insurance on your own policy or the owner’s policy that could help pay your damages, if the person at fault does not have insurance or enough insurance to cover all your damages.
- Don’t volunteer any statements at the accident other than to exchange identification and insurance information, and information requested by police
- Don’t leave the scene of the accident before the police get there.
- Don’t talk about your legal claim with anyone else besides your attorney.
- Don’t sign any documents or cash any checks before you discuss your case with an attorney.
Call us at 251-243-7872 or 877-539-1739 or contact us by e-mail.
No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
Free background information available upon request.