Many individuals entitled to disability benefits are denied by the Social Security Administration on a daily basis. Although the Social Security Administration does not require you to have a disability attorney, there are numerous benefits to hiring a disability attorney to represent you in your application for Social Security disability benefits.
The experienced disability attorneys at Gardberg & Kemmerly, P.C. provide a free consultation and case evaluation. The attorneys at Gardberg & Kemmerly, P.C. can help you with
- filing appeals after you have been denied benefits by the Social Security Administration
- help you fill out forms and gather evidence to prove your disability
- refer you to doctors to strengthen your case
- monitor and notify you about the status of your case
- supplement your claim with updated medical records and doctor statements
- ask the Administrative Law Judge to subpoena any treating or consulting physicians' testimony that may be needed to prove your disability
- prepare you for your hearing before the Administrative Law Judge including what to expect, what questions may be asked, and what legal issues and theories will be addressed
- represent you and handle all aspects of your hearing before the Administrative Law Judge including making an opening statement, presenting evidence of your disability, questioning the vocational expert, and questioning any other testifying witnesses
- ensuring that the Social Security Administration accurately calculates the benefits you are entitled to.
Contact an experienced disability attorney at Gardberg & Kemmerly, P.C. today for help with your Social Security disability case.